ADVERTISING SALES REP.
Advertising Sales Representative
Crowfoot Media / Canadian Rockies Annual
September 15, 2016 – June 1, 2017 (with possibility of renewal)
Part time (approximately 10-20 hours/month)
Based in Banff, Alberta, Crowfoot Media is a publishing house dedicated to the preservation, celebration and growth of mountain culture in the Canadian Rockies.
We are currently seeking an Advertising Sales Representative to grow our advertising and partnership programs for both our print magazine, Canadian Rockies Annual, and website, CrowfootMedia.com. This rep doesn’t just sell ad space; they develop strategic relationships with key players who will mutually benefit from strong alignment with Crowfoot Media and our publications.
- Developing, growing and maintaining client relationships; understanding the competitive landscape.
- Selling ad space to businesses and organizations in the Canadian Rockies (for print magazine, online space, newsletters, and other communications).
- Seeking out new opportunities for community involvement.
- Keeping clients on schedule and deadlines.
- Attending regular meetings with Crowfoot Media team.
- Based in Banff or Canmore.
- A passion for mountain culture and the Crowfoot Media vision.
- Phenomenal written/verbal communication skills and professional attitude.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; able to work creatively and independently.
- Attention to detail, organized and respective of deadlines.
- Personal computer and smartphone.
- Previous advertising sales and/or marketing experience.
- A strong personal network in the Bow Valley and/or Canadian Rockies.
- Proven track record of closing new business and maintaining current business.
What We Can Offer:
- A part-time contract position (must be able to invoice as independent contractor).
- Flexible, self-driven work schedule.
- A collaborative environment that fosters mutual respect.
Compensation is commissioned based, 15-20% of sales.
How to Apply:
To get to know us prior to applying, please follow us on social media, and read through the following webpages:
Please send your cover letter and resume to Dee Larosa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.