Crowfoot Media / Canadian Rockies Annual
- February 1, 2020, or when successful candidate found
- Three-month probationary period with possibility of renewal
- Part-time, contract position (up to 4 hours per week)
- Banff-based position with weekly shifts in the Crowfoot Media office
Remuneration: $15/hour CAD
How to Apply: Send your cover letter and resume to Dee at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 1, 2020. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Based in Banff, Alberta, Crowfoot Media is a publishing house dedicated to the preservation, celebration and growth of mountain culture in the Canadian Rockies.
Crowfoot Media is currently seeking an Administration/Distribution Assistant who is responsible, mature, independent, highly efficient and organized. As some tasks change weekly, the candidate must be flexible and self-directed and ready to tackle whatever needs doing with a sense of urgency and positive attitude. Access to a personal computer is essential.
- Processing and mailing new subscriptions and merchandise orders
- Processing new retail/wholesale orders and other magazine distribution outlets
- General office administration
- Researching and contacting new circulation outlets
- Event support
- Ongoing sundry tasks as per manager’s direction