Tap into a creative force unlike any other in the Canadian Rockies.
Published by Crowfoot Media since 2016, the Canadian Rockies Annual is a multi-award-winning, archival-quality mountain culture publication that combines captivating storytelling with striking visuals and beautiful design.
• 100 pages, full colour
• Soft touch cover
• Printed in Canada
• Distributed through national retailers and subscriptions (worldwide)
• Science and Environment.
• National Reach
• 175+ stores coast-to-coast
• Subscriptions mailed internationally
• Creative Mornings Calgary
• Dirtbag Festival, Kimberley
• Plaid Goat Mountain Festival
• Rockies 5.0 Magazine Launch
• Rocky Mountain Social Summit
• Social Venture Institute Alberta
• Thinking Mountains
Why work with us?
• We’re a creative powerhouse.
• Our focus is quality, not quantity.
• International reach.
• We are connectors.
• You’re in good company.
• Dee Larosa, Art Director
• Meghan J. Ward, Editor-in-Chief
• Paul Zizka, Photo Editor
• Jen Groundwater, Associate Editor
• Juliette Recompsat, Assistant Editor
For inquiries regarding our Partnership Program, ads in the Canadian Rockies Annual, or to request a media kit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.